MPG are recruiting a Commercial Manager to work on a high end hotel and residential project in Dubai.
The successful individual will have previous experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/Commercial Manager ideally on a range of high end projects and hold a wealth of construction knowledge with 15+ years working in the UAE or GCC and D&B experience in delivering projects worth GBP£50m or above.
- Experienced Commercial Manager.
- Ability to review in detail contracts, orders and payments in a timely manner.
- Experience of detailed CVR reporting and taking an active and questioning role in project reviews
- Ability to set tasks and ensure compliance within team
- Main Contractor or Property developer Background -Stable work history with sustained periods at previous Employers in the GCC and/or UAE
- Ability to report effectively internally
- High level of experience of managing timely procurement process on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to galvanise and bring together teams whether commercial or operational and ensure the team ethos is promoted at all times.
- High level of ambition and drive yet fully grounded to carry out role in detail to build and the improve team.
- Good tenure with previous employers
- Good interpersonal skills to liaise with staff, clients, contractors and all associated parties
- Possess strong communication skills and team leadership.
RICS (or equivalent) qualified
- Competitive Salary (D.O.E) £70,000 – £85,000
- Holiday allowance
- Further benefits to be discussed