At MPG, we deliver our Project Management service specifically to meet your needs. We give expert advice and assistance in the procurement and construction of buildings for occupiers and both private and institutional commercial developers.
We are frequently involved throughout the lifetime of a project and beyond, from initial advice at the early concept stage through the selection and appointment of full consultant teams to procurement, construction on site and occupation.
We provide expert advice on terms of appointment to consultants, which we monitor for compliance throughout the design and construction process.
By developing a design brief from the initial proposal, we set the parameters within which your project will evolve. That design brief is constantly checked and updated by us to reflect changes as they are required and occur.
Your MPG Project Manager will develop suitable reporting procedures with you to ensure that full awareness of all stages and aspects of the Project is maintained with the appropriate client personnel. Full financial control and reporting is an essential element of this process.
- Recommend the best means of Procuring construction
- Monitor duties undertaken by the Professional Team and Contractor
- Prepare Feasibility Studies
- Undertake Market Research
- Obtain and develop the Client Brief
- Conduct Design Competition and select Consultants
- Co-ordinate the Design
- Obtain all necessary Building and Planning Permissions
- Ground Investigations and Traffic Impact Surveys
- Review Design Development and update Budgets
- Develop a Construction Method Statement
- Programme Management
- Pre-Design Management
- Design Management
- Risk Management
- Construction and Post-Construction Management
- Facilities Management
#project management #