Advisory and implementation role on requirements of Heat Networks Metering Regulations 2014
Originally part of the Earls Court Manor House, the development of the squares and gardens of Earl’s Court and South Kensington continued steadily between 1865 and 1896. These houses were intended for the use of the wealthy during the London Season. The construction of Courtfield Gardens began in 1873 with the south terrace (no’s 1-12) together with the houses flanking Collingham Road. They were completed in 1875 – the same year that work began on the western and northern terraces. Building continued around the square until the eastern terrace (a noticeably more modern style) was completed in 1881.